About Me

My photo
I'm a single mom with an almost 13-year-old boy who is beginning to find his way in the world, while his mother has started to lose hers.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

11. If you were born before 1985, please refrain from using the following words or phrases:

Yo, Whatup, Word, whassup, niiice, sweet , clean, tight, sick, aight, fresh, crib, kicks, that's so obama, epic, blaze, roll, mad, deep, roll mad deep, skrilla, spit some game at, props, give props, get props, emo, active, beast, the bomb, da bomb, chill, hot, that shit was crazy, that's mad devious, dope, fat, gangsta, 'kward, baked, stripe, khue, rad, ill, holla, dude...


5 comments:

  1. always great!
    ron zimmerman
    why is posting on here such a pain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get emailed the comments so unless I check often I don't see them. But who am I kidding? I check often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait...i can't say "nice"... really...? uh huh!! i better refrain then...thtnks for the tip...though i don't know what half of them mean anyway..so in my ignorance i am pretty safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not even: "I feel like such a dope because I forgot to get props for the kids' school play. They needed fresh sweet potatoes that were supposed to be baked and then left to chill in the fridge."

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was laughing at the "That's so Obama"

    ReplyDelete