About Me

My photo
I'm a single mom with an almost 13-year-old boy who is beginning to find his way in the world, while his mother has started to lose hers.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Now this is aging gracefully...


Of course, they are all movie stars...but so are the others I posted pictures of. What's the major difference? 

In a word: Acceptance. These four women are all examples of accepting who they are, and as closely as I peer, I don't see an orange spray tan on any of them, nor would I guess that any of them are borrowing their daughter's clothes.


2 comments:

  1. That's maybe because they have a completely healthy and ''hate-drugs'' life, this is an example of what you can done with your body, when you give a good use to your brain, this healthy women, are amazing!

    ReplyDelete